When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.
User Avatar

Kate Gordon

@Kate_Gordon_Author
kategordonauthor.com
; Opens a new tab
·
I spent 90% of my childhood reading books about ponies. The other 10% I spent galloping around on…
1 follower
·
11 following