Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Cooker recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
Italian Sausage, peppers, and onions happens to be my favorite pizza topping combination, but it also happens to be delicious served by itself as a hearty Italian dinner. And it couldn’t be easier to make in the slow cooker. Read on to learn why this amazingly simple slow cooker recipe is one of our test kitchen's most popular.
Ask a steakhouse chef to make nachos and the result might be these amazing Loaded Potato Nachos. These are brimming with grilled steak, a gooey, tangy beer-cheese sauce and steakhouse fries, mushrooms and onions, with a sprinkle of pickled onions on top. Sargento® Reserve Series™ 18-Month Aged Cheddar ensures the cheese flavor stands out among all these hearty ingredients.
- 1/2 cup Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Light beer
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Stone ground, mustard
- 1 tsp. Steak seasoning, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Reserve Series™ Shredded 18-Month Aged Cheddar Cheese
- 1 8oz Beef strip loin steak
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 13 oz. Frozen seasoned steakhouse fries
- 1 small Yellow onion, cut into strips
- 1 cup Button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is loaded with potatoes, ground beef, cheese and of course bacon! This is every soup lovers dream!
5 · Heading to a potluck? Hosting a cookout? This Classic Seven Layer Salad Recipe is a MUST make! It’s super easy to make, can be made ahead, and feeds a crowd! Why not use our classic seven layer salad recipe? It's a real crowd pleaser and perfect for a #buffet. #classicsevenlayersaladrecipesalad #pocketchangegourmet #Memorialdayfood #4thofJulymenu #traditionalsevenlayersaladrecipe #cookouts #potluck #easysaladrecipes
- 1 package Bacon
- 6 Green onions - tops
- 1/2 head Iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup Peas, Frozen
- 4 Tomatoes, small
- 4 Eggs, hard
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
Baking & Spices
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, mild grated
- 1/2 cup Sour cream