Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Read later. Get inspired and try out new things.
1. The Tidong tribe of Indonesia believes that if a newlywed couple holds in their poop for three straight days, their marriage is less likely to fail.
Toni Dujik saved to nursing funnys
1. After an internet vote for a new middle name, Macaulay Culkin legally changed his name to Macaulay Macaulay Culkin Culkin.
Pin Now. Read Later. 10 Ways to Describe the C Diff Smell. #nursing #nurselife #nerdynurse #blog #nurseblog
Krystle Marie saved to Nursing
1. In 2006, a prisoner named Richard Lee McNair got himself a job in prison repairing mail bags, and he climbed inside one and mailed himself out of prison. Later that day while hiking along a railway line he was questioned, and let go by a police officer.
Valencie Renfro saved to Stuff
Guy's Twitter Story About His Psycho Ex Will Leave You Feeling SHOOK - Funny memes that "GET IT" and want you to too. Get the latest funniest memes and keep up what is going on in the meme-o-sphere.
You know the saying 'beggars can't be choosers?' Turns out it's wrong! Some people, when faced with the kindness and generosity of others, choose to push for more instead of being showing gratitude. And these people, my friend, are just the worst.
Lexi Margret saved to funnyness
01. A man named Robert McGee survived scalping at the age of 14. He lived the rest of his life with most of his skull exposed. #survived #allergy #women #female #didyouknow
Fact Republic saved to Trivia
1. Ed Sheeran wrote "Love Yourself" but decided it wouldn't fit his album, so he gave it to Justin Bieber. #movies #films #hollywood #popular #famous #celebrity #singer #iggypop #justinbieber #edsheeran #whitneyhouston
Fact Republic saved to F A C T S
Though you won’t get rich doing this job, you can definitely earn extra money as a side hustle. #workfromhomejobs #onlinemoney #getpaidto #readbooks #extraincomeideas
Eric Church saved to make money