Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for World Cuisine. Get inspired and try out new things.
22 · 20 minutes · A quick and easy Takoyaki recipe you can cook in minutes with just one chopstick. Make at home using five secret topping combinations. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and packed full of flavour.
- 1 Bonito flakes / katsuobushi
- 100 g Octopus
- 1 tbsp Pickled ginger
- 1 Seaweed flakes / aonori
- 1/2 cup Spring onion / green onion
- 1 Egg
- 450 ml Dashi stock
- 1 Kewpie mayonnaise
- 1 Takoyaki sauce
Baking & Spices
- 10 g Cornstarch / cornflour
- 1 Curry powder
- 140 g Plain flour / all purpose flour
- 1 Salt
- 1 Cheese
- 1 Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Tenkasu (crispy tempura crumbs)
Lubia Polo is a delicious Iranian rice dish of beef or lamb and green beans in rich tomato sauce. Make this recipe for a comforting meal!