Trombley Centre House - This is Trombley Centre House, located near the southern entrance to Veterans Memorial Park in Bay City, Michigan, US. It’s the oldest frame house still standing in Bay County. It was built in the classic Greek Revival style.
This is the original Wolverine Knitting Mill Building, on North Jackson Street, Bay City, Michigan. Wolverine Knitting Mill used to make bathrobes and other types of garment for Sears. Founded in 1919, Wolverine Knitting Mills used the facility at the intersection of Jackson and 11th Streets until 1974, when the company moved its headquarters to Lincoln Street. The company closed in the mid-1990s.