1939 Signal Tower Gas Station Restored 1939 Signal Tower Gas Station lives on as Signal Station Pizza. The service bay door still rolls up and patrons dine in the former garage. 8302 N. Lombard, Portland, OR
Shorpy Historic Picture Archive :: Fill 'Er Up: 1942 high-resolution photo-June "Tracy, California. Tank truck delivering gasoline to a filling station." by Russell Lee for the Office of War Information.
This is Floy Blankenship and her dad John Blankenship (owner) on the banks of Clear Creek near Killeen in the early before the government decided the land could be better used for Fort Hood. The building is made from old advertising signs.