Build your own Camp Tents for your tabletop RPG games! Note: instructions follow the visual presentation! The instructions and photos given were created in ¼” scale, meaning, ¼” would…
rufous hummingbirds in their nest - I have observed them to back up to enter the nest so they can keep a lookout the entire time - they love to nest in forsynthia bushes - lilac bushes - and flame bushes to name a few
Acrylic Paint Tips for Miniatures and Models
Acrylic paints are a popular choice to use for painting miniatures, but they are not always the right choice, and in some cases, oil paint is better.
13 Spooky-Looking Houses That Have Inspired Ghost Stories
Photographer Seph Lawless is a master of the abandoned -- his frames are filled with eerie portraits of shopping malls, factories, homes. All dilapidated...
Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger (8,8 cm L/56) Ausf. E (Sd.Kfz. 181) Nr. 221
Un soldat de la 34th Infantry Division montre pour les besoins de la photo l'impact de l'obus qui aura eu raison du Tiger du Leutnant Wilhelm Keitel de la s.Panzer-Abteilung 504. Il a été tiré à bout portant par unSherman M4A1 de la B Company du 752nd Tank Battalion La 3. Kompanie à laquelle il appertenait y appuyait les SS de la 16. SS-Panzer-Grenadier-Division « Reichsführer-SS » dans les durs combats pour le village de Cecina en juin et début juillet 1944.
11th Mississippi Infantry Regiment Monument -- Seminary Ridge Gettysburg National Military Park (PA) April 2012
There are two monuments to the 11th Mississippi Infantry Regiment at Gettysburg. Both were dedicated in 2000 by the 11th Mississippi Memorial Association. The monument shown above is a bronze statue of the 11th Mississippi's Color Sgt. William O'Brien, which located southwest of the town of Gettysburg on Seminary Ridge. There is also a position marker south of town on Cemetery Ridge/ Hancock Avenue, showing the regiment's farthest advance during the Pickett-Pettigrew Charge on Friday…
The Elefant (German for "elephant") was a Schwerer Panzerjäger ("heavy tank destroyer") of the German Wehrmacht used in small numbers in World War II. It was built in 1943 under the name Ferdinand, after its designer Ferdinand Porsche. In 1944, after modification of the existing vehicles, they were renamed Elefant. The official German designation was Panzerjäger Tiger (P) and the ordnance inventory designation was Sd. Kfz. 184.